Who Benefits from Good Web Design?
Are you wondering if you should invest in a website? Looking for a good web designer in Miami, but don’t know whether or not you would benefit from having a website?
As long as you end up with a quality design, you – and everyone associated with the website – will benefit from it.
Your targeted audience will benefit, just as long as your site offers content that they are interested in. Loyal customers will benefit because they will be able to keep up with your company news. The designer(s) will benefit because your site will allow them to put their knowledge and skills to use.
Here are some of the many ways YOU will benefit:
– Having a website will allow you to have consistent brand identity. The site will be a visual language for your company that acts as a central hub for all of your online activities. Your logo, Twitter and social media profiles, website, and local business pages must all form a whole. Brands with a consistent visual language make a memorable impression more so than a company that appears like a dozen different side-businesses.
– A high-quality website will allow you to stay one step ahead of your competitors. It’s not enough just to have a “good-enough” site these days. Within a single Miami industry, there could be several sites that look exactly the same. Keep in mind that you don’t need flashy graphics and animations to get your site noticed. You need a clean navigation, interesting content, unique layout, and proper optimization.
– A reduced bounce rate is a result of having a quality site that offers visitors with the information they are interested in. This is a benefit not only for you but for visitors as well. They are searching for answers, and your site offers them. As a result, they bookmark for future reference, and you have a lead. A professional designed site will attract more attention and generate more leads.
– You will be more likely to rank high in Google and Bing if you have a great website. Sites that have a quality, user-friendly design and content that visitors find useful tend to get a higher rank. Search engines favor web pages that actually offer ANSWERS to questions users are searching for.
– Your company gains more trust when you have a professionally designed website. People WILL notice when a business puts a lot of focus on web design. In contrast, a cheap looking site will only turn people away because it doesn’t have a lot of value to offer. It implies that a company doesn’t care as much about its online customers as it should, and therefore isn’t reliable or trustworthy.
How Your Audience Benefits
People use the internet to find information and answers. They want assurance that a product or service is worth paying for before they make the purchase. It can be discouraging to keep running into one lousy site after the next, all filled with poorly written content and unnecessary graphics that slow the page load time.
If your website offers your targeted audience the following, you and they with both benefit:
– Fast loading time
– Informative content
– Nice, appealing design
– Strategically placed links
– Responsive design
– Secure shopping
– Good customer service
– Proper use of keywords and on-page optimization
In order to have a distinguished company in Miami, you must have a distinguished website design.